The poster for the conference is displayed below.
The conference will take place June 30-July 2, 2015 in Kalamata, Greece.
The program committee has representatives from numerous countries.
Information on paper submissions and deadline is available here.
Below are the conference themes:
- Disaster communications and social networks
- Healthcare issues and disaster relief
- Disaster team coordination, integration, and synergies
- Humanitarian logistics and relief supply chains
- Advances in methodological tools for emergency preparedness, response, and risk mitigation
- Performance metrics for disaster response
- Critical infrastructure protection and resiliency
- Financial funding for disaster relief
- Learning from disasters and response
- Cooperative game theory
- Dynamical systems
- Decision-making under risk and uncertainty
- Spread of diseases and contagion
- Modelling and mathematics of disasters.