Monday, April 8, 2013

Networks Against Time -- From Food to Pharma

Last week I spoke at the University of Oklahoma and had wonderful experiences and now I am preparing a presentation that I will be giving next week in the Philadelphia area.

I will be speaking at the Penn State's School of Graduate Professional Studies in Great Valley.

The title of my talk is Networks Against Time: From Food to Pharma and the campus has prepared the nice poster below.

More information on my talk is available here.

The INFORMS Philadelphia Chapter had also invited me to speak so I hope to see additional ORMS folks in the audience since my talk is open to the public.

I thank Professor Patrick Qiang of Penn State Great Valley for inviting me to speak and look forward to sharing insights in my talk from the research that we did that is described in the book Networks Against Time: Supply Chain Analytics for Perishable Products.