Sunday, March 25, 2012

Photos of the School of Business, Economics and Law at Gothenburg University in Sweden







In my previous blogspot, I shared photos that I took of shops in beautiful Gothenburg, Sweden.

Above I have posted photos taken at the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg (GU) where I had the privilege and honor of being a Visiting Professor at during the past two weeks. With this visit, I have begun my official appointment there.

I will be traveling back to GU over the next two years and I am very much looking forward to new collaborations and initiatives.

What impressed me so much about the school was the architecture, the aesthetics (including works of art), the numerous places where students, faculty, and guests could congregate to work and discuss ideas, and, most of all, the wonderful people that I met from the faculty and the administrators to the students, postdocs, and staff members.

I might also add that the food in the cafeteria was delicious!