Thursday, October 18, 2012

Being Spoiled by My Colleagues in Sweden with More Cake and Cookies -- All Because of Research!

The doctoral students here in my group at the School of Business, Economics and Law are very happy when I either get another paper published or accepted for publication since we celebrate on Thursdays at 3PM with cake.

Today we celebrated with cake since my paper, Securing the Sustainability of Global Medical Nuclear Supply Chains Through Economic Cost Recovery, Risk Management, and Optimization, Anna Nagurney, Ladimer S. Nagurney, and Dong Li, was accepted for publication in the International Journal of Sustainable Transportation.

Two Thursdays ago, we celebrated with 2 cakes since I had two papers published and I also brought special treats, which we ate, in addition to the two cakes.

The wonderful secretary here then baked similar cookies and brought them for me, complete with the recipe below.


It will be hard to leave Gothenburg, Sweden, since not only do I get my muse here but a nicer group of colleagues and staff would be hard to find!

Luckily, I will be back!

Thank you, one and all, for such a wonderful visit!