Thursday, October 20, 2011

Computational Management Science in London


I am delighted that the 2012 Computational Management Science (CMS) Conference will be held in London, England this coming April. It will be at Imperial College and the website and additional information can be accessed here.

I am serving on the International Programme (I like the spelling) Committee with many wonderful colleagues from around the world.

In 2010, the CMS Conference took place in Vienna, Austria and I had the great honor of delivering one of the keynote speeches on supply chains.

Last time that I was in London was in April 2007 when I spoke on critical infrastructure networks at Imperial College. My hosts, which included several of the organizers of the 2012 CMS Conference, were fabulous.

Photos from that trip to London as well as the 2007 CMS Conference in Geneva, Switzerland that preceded it (and they are worth having a look at) can be found here.

Hope to see many in our operations research and management science community in London in April!