Sunday, June 23, 2013

Thanks for a Great Visiting Professorship Program!

All good things must come to an end and I am starting to pack up since soon I will be heading back to the US from Sweden.

This has been my fifth stay in Gothenburg, Sweden, at the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg and my experiences as a Visiting Professor here have been fabulous.

I would like to thank the staff, my colleagues, and the students for making me feel so welcome during my sabbatical from the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

As I stated in my recent commencement speech, this has become my second home!

Thank you for the wonderful lunches, conversations, visits to your homes, research discussions, much laughter, conferences, additional lectures, and more! The research collaborations will continue across the miles.

The memories will always be part of me.

Many thanks to the sponsors of the Visiting Professor Program for seeing the importance of university and corporate relationships and internationalization.